Monday, November 26, 2012

PIGGY

Here is one of your classmates responses to the assignment... What is your response to this?

Everyday, I work hard to rais my family. I am 16 and our family doesn't have much money. I try my best not to mess up...
"Can you pass the ketchup?"
"Sure mom." I answer politely. I mistaknely drop th eketchup onto the floor and a loud squishy noise sounds as it splatters across the floor like someone being shot.
My dad gives me a sharp look, slowly reaches over the dinner table and grabs me by the collar of my shirt. A fear slowly increases throughout my body. Adrenaline strikes as I struggle trying to unleash. He drags me upstairs, as I consistantly hit my back off each step.
I scream, as my screech pierces downstairs surrounding my little brothers ears. I don't exactly live perfect
...

"Beep, beep, beep." I shut off my alarm clock and quickly get out of bed, get dressed and run out the door so I don't get in more trouble. At school, my antagonism kicks in. My teachers seem to think something is happening at home, but if I tell them, who knows. A sort of meaty kid walks by, and I yell, "Piggy!" as others join me.

An unusual descent leads my mind. I wonder, as everyone yessl "Piggy!" becomes more fatal, and less hearable. I stop, I think about where I'm going in life. A dark puls engages with my viens and I tense up. I slowly leave the school, walking to the unknown field to think.
I hear voices...
"Hostile attitude will only get...Think about your life! Don't ruin hi...Stop!" I pass out as darkness overpowers the world.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is very well done! I like how this person used descriptive word.

    ReplyDelete