Friday, December 16, 2011

Music

Two music related things:
1- please post songs here and I will add them in the comments (and our dj crew can start compiling), (also, if you are bringing food for the dance and you post here, i'll add it as a comment so we can start to get that worked out),
2 - Mrs. Henkel asked me to let you know the following:

Can you let the students know sometime tomorrow (before the weekend) that I will write out and demonstrate some examples of what I am looking for in regards to their next assignment (which is a four measure 4 beat rhythm that they will create using drumsticks). They are not expected to write it out ... just perform it but I already told them that.
We spend time talking about it and working through rhythms today. Next week, I will take 5 minutes or so at the beginning of class to show them some possible examples to be sure they understand, and then the rest of the period will be their work time and time for me to help them individually. So, the first 5 minutes will be in class and then we will go to the gym.

1 comment:

  1. All i want for christmas is you-Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey

    It will rain- Bruno Mars

    Merry You- Bruno Mars

    Chestnuts Roasting on an openfire-Justin Bieber

    Without you- David Guetta ft. usher

    Dr.Bieber- Justin Bieber

    Headlines- Drake (clean version)

    Take care- Drake ft. Rihanna ( clean version?)

    Make me proud- Drake ft. Nicki Minaj (clean version)

    Hero- Enriqye Iglesias

    Who owns my heart- miley cyrus

    Drummer boy- Justin Bieber

    Fa La La- Justin Bieber ft. Boyz ll Men

    Mistletoe- JUSTIN BIEBER

    Pick me- Justin Bieber

    That should be me- Justin Bieber

    The one that got away- Katey perry

    Last Christmas- Taylor Swift

    HOW TO LOVE- Lil Wayne <3

    Havent had enough- Marianas Trench

    Fly- Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna

    Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO

    We Found love- Rihanna

    Santa Claus is coming to town- Justin Bieber

    Hit the lights- Selena Gomez & the scene

    love you like a love song- Selena gomez

    Stero Hearts- Gym Class Heroes

    Teardrops on my guitar- Taylor Swift

    You make me feel so- Cobra Star

    ReplyDelete