Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday's homework

Get your materials and costumes ready for tomorrow's Haunted House and dance. Get baking if you are making cupcakes. My fav is red velvet! Put your materials in your back pack or at the door so you don't forget them tomorrow.
Go....Now....Do these things so you don't forget!  Especially you gross grab group!!!

If you haven't finished this weeks other homework assignments, you need to do those too and hand them in to me.

If u want to bring chips to donate for the dance feel free.

What are u still doing here? You're supposed to be getting the baking done! Go... Now... Really. ..

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOL WE LY WHEN U SAID "GO...NOW" WE COULDNT STOP LAUGHING SALONI JAPNAM MARIAM IVANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kk I am starting to make the brownies right now I'm making 2 batches. Daniel S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derek

    Haha nice! I already have everything ready and I think that this haunted house is going to turn out fantastic! See everyone tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete