Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ottawa!!


What a trip!
 
Each year I do these trips with students, I think, 'It can't get any better than this.' Well yet again, you've risen to the challenge and exceeded my expectations. It was an action packed trip from start to finish! 
We saw our history lessons come to life in the War Museum, heard a spooky love ballad on our haunted walk tour, made it to our 6:45am breakfast on time and had a nice chat with our MPP at the rotunda in the Centre Block of Parliament (remember to think about 'friending him' on Facebook). We all made it back in one piece from our 5km bike tour just in time for our trip to the art gallery and Mother Tuckers fueled us back up before heading out to the Museum of Civilization where we were all able to act like little kids again! 
The shopping was great and you were by far my most silent group during the lights out portion of the trip through the LaFleche caves (no farting, I couldn't believe it! Guess you saved it for the ride home:).
It was a pleasure hanging out with you all for three very full days!

Tell me about your favourite memory from this years trip.

If you have some great pictures for me to add to my collection, please email them to my gmail account.

No comments:

Post a Comment